Dear recruiters, head hunters and HR people!
Recruiting is hard and finding good candidates is even harder. I am totally aware of this – I was involved in multiple interviews before.
Let me make it clear – I am not looking for a new position. I really like what I am doing and what my employer enables me to do.
To make the whole process better for both of us, here are few points to consider when contacting me (oh good point, especially on LinkedIn – either you send me an email with the address provided or you message me with an InMail, please don’t ask for a contact request, I hate that and will reject that!) with a future offer:
- I am not willing to relocate.
- I am not interested in 100% remote work, hybrid work works fine with me.
- I am not interested in consulting or freelance work.
- I am not interested in a limited time contract.
- I speak English and German so please don’t approach me in another language.
- I won’t reply to any mass or copy-pasted messages.
- I’m a software tester, and if you’ve read my profile you know that. If you approach me for other roles, you didn’t do your homework and I won’t collaborate with you.
- I do not want to work for the weapons industry or in crypto.
- Please provide a full job description. Please provide a salary range for the position.
My experiences and previous work places are clearly visible on my LinkedIn profile, so please make sure your potential offer fits my skills and areas of interest.
If you think that you have a position that fulfils the above criteria, please
- tell me the name of the company
- provide a full job description
- state a salary range
After you have considered above points, I would be happy to discuss further – in case the position is absolutely appealing. Thanks for your consideration, in order to not waste your and my time.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.