To all fellow software testers – Happy World Testers Day! Yes. Today is the 9th September and that is a good day.
And thanks to Geosley (Twitter) there are 5 ways to celebrate! 🙂
- Research on Software Testing history and why this day
- Thank your fellow Testers and Mentors from the Testing community
- Learn a Testing topic you always wanted to research on
- Spread the word of our craft, Help others know about Testing
- Read a Software Testing book
The first computer „Bug“ – History
But now you might ask – since when has there been a world testers day? Very good question. According to the almighty knowledge of the internet there are various sources how it happened. I am referring to the entry of „National Geographic“. I recommend you to read it, very interesting. And, do your fellow devs and testers know this already? 😉
Since 2012 I am a software tester and it is not an easy job. As a tester you should be able to think as a user, understand sometimes the software code and analyze the system behaviour, input parameters and be part of engineer in software development. But isn’t then every day a testers day? Kind of, but let’s stick to this 9th September and have a special day and feel proud to be a software tester.
So, have a wonderful day